These are the guidelines for journalists, bloggers and writers.
We reserve the right to ban anyone who violates these guidelines.
In other words, just be cool. If you think it’s wrong, it probably is.
- Your publication or website must be live.
- To submit a Source Call, you must include the publication and/or website. If you to keep your media/website private, check the “Anonymous” box.
- If you check Anonymous, you are still required to publicize your publications media type (TV, Radio, Online, Magazine, Newspaper, Podcast, Blog).
- ANY content (written, video, audio) sourced from ExpertsOutdoors.com must give proper credit to the source. Media who fail to do this will be banned.
- Do not ask for responses over 300 words.
- Do not ask sources to take a survey, comment on a blog, or provide a review.
- Do not ask a source for any type of compensation to appear in your publication.
- Do not submit the same source request 4+X in a 7-day period.
- DO send source the link to the published story.